In a city where the sun always shines, there is always fun to be had. As Spring approaches, the party is about to get amped up, and Tampa Bay knows how to party!
Whether it’s the Hillsborough river dyed a vivid, environmentally safe, green, or the sea of leprechauns, fairies, food trucks, and live music at Curtis Hixon Park on St. Patrick’s Day, there is sure to be an event that interests you.
Food and music festivals all over the city that will suit just about any palate and ear:
- Florida Strawberry Festival | Now through March 8th
- FBG 2020 Craft Beer Festival | March 7th, 2pm – 5pm
- Gasparilla Music Festival 2020 | March 7th – March 8th
- 2020 Mayor’s River O’Green Fest | March 14th, 11am – 3pm
- St. Patrick’s Parade| March 14th
- 2020 Uptown Music Festival | March 28th, 4pm – 10pm
- 9th Annual Intl Cuban Sandwich Festival | March 29th, 11am – 6pm
- 29th Annual Hyde Park Village Art Fair | March 28th, 10am – 5pm
- Tarpon Springs Fine Arts Festival on the Bayou | March 15th, 10am – 5pm
You can also enjoy Spring training, boat shows, and air shows. For the full list of upcoming Tampa events click here.
There is fun in the sun for everyone. You may never want to leave!
Call 813-264-7754 or visit tampastpete.lucidoglobal.com to see how we can help you begin your move to this sunny and happening city!